What is Pressto?
Pressto Fact sheet
- Country of origin: Spain
- Type of Business: High Quality Dry Cleaning – One Day Service
- Year Established: 1994
- Company-owned outlets: 42
- Number of Franchised outlets: 700
- Type of Franchise Available: Country Franchise
- Pressto Group is a leading multinational in the cleaning sector founded in Spain in 1994.
- In 2008 global turnover of Pressto Group was over €70m, with an international turnover growth of 17%.
- Pressto is part of a business group which owns investments in different countries and business activities such as: public transport (National Express, Alsa), cleaning, real estate, cars, education, food, etc.
The Pressto Quality
- Worldwide leader in quality express dry cleaning with 700 outlets in 22 countries in five continents.
- Trained and professional staff with more than 5.000 employees, with 40 experts who are always available for the Franchise Masters.
- What makes Pressto leadership different is its unique and proven Know-how which guarantees
- Quality for customers as well as higher profit into the PRESSTO business.
- Worldwide leader in express quality cleaners with over 700 outlets in 22 countries.
- The direct operation of our 42 outlets is the best guarantee for international growth and improvement for the Pressto system.