Pressto Franchise - What's in it For You?
Exclusive Country Franchise Rights
- Pressto offers you an exclusive Country Franchise contract in your particular Asian country for an initial term of 8 years renewable for additional period of 8 years.
- This is a license to use Pressto’s protected brand name and trade-marks, the rights to develop, operate and sub-franchise Pressto outlets and the right to use the accumulated know-how in the form of updated operating systems and material for
the term of the contract.
Support Areas for the Master Franchisee
- Customization of business plans and 5-year financial analysis according to local market variables in your particular Asian country.
- Pre-entry market research including evaluation of the selected site(s).
- Initial 3-week training at Pressto HQ and Company-owned outlets for 2 to 4 individuals of the country franchisee staff.
- Transfer of business concept know-how through initial and on-going training and provision of material, operating manual, software and literature.
- Provision of site development plans and algorithm and technical support in relation to customized outlet designs and layouts and Provision of a full set of customized outlet designs and layouts, building material sample charts.
- Supply of lists and specifications of equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Provision and customization of launch marketing program, marketing plan, design and artwork.
- Uploading of country franchisee dedicated web-pages and/or information on the franchisor website.
- Post-Launch support including soft opening and launch event, on the job training and outlet monitoring for the first outlet.
Further Support at the Cost of the Country Franchisee
- Supply of furniture, decor and fitting out material for the outlets.
- Supply special or proprietary equipment, fixtures, fittings and consumables.
- Supply and customization of software programs such as POS, accounting, reporting and others.
- Initial product inventory, consumables and spare parts sufficient for a period of 6 months.